Monday, April 2, 2012

Craft Your Passion #104: Dots and/or Stripes

 (Sorry for crappy photo, using a back-up camera)

Craft Your Passion Challenges has a great challenge this week, we want to see stripes and/or spots on your projects.  We have 3 wonderful sponsors this week, so make sure you join us to win one of the fabulous prize packages.  I got to work with images from Scrapper's Delight and the "tears from a clown 3" set.  I chose to do something a little different and not work with the main clown image, but combine the balloon image along with the sentiment using Paint.net to create my fun and simple card!  I added some fun scraps of polka dot ribbon and faux stitching to make my project complete!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab stamping Christy well done a lovely card love the bows. Hugs Elaine