Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Lollipop Crafts Spotlight: Meljen's Designs

We are changing things up a little at Lollipop Crafts, our sponsor spotlights will now be on Wednesdays instead of Thursdays.  So remember to check us out on Mondays for new challenges and Wednesdays for more about the AMAZING sponsors we have each week!!!

Vroooom, vroooom!!!!  Isn't this image perfect for all those rough and tumble, dirt covered boys in our lives? Our challenge # 74 this week is all about keeping things simple- NO embellishments allowed, I know it's hard not to add some ribbon or bling to our projects but sometimes less is more. 

This image is courtesy of one of my favorite sponsors this week at Lollipop Crafts, Meljen's Designs.  The image is called "Flaming Monster Truck" which I have colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.  Now the way I wanted to put it on my card required me changing things up a little with the flag, so I cut out my flag and then drew the antenna back on.  After I computer generated my sentiment, I popped up my truck on my card at an angle making it look like it had just finished jumping it.  I am going to give this to my lil' man as he is working hard on his sight words and math at school!

Our prize this week is 4 images from their store. Make sure you check out the Lollipop Crafts blog as we have some new faces as well as some seasoned gals!


Here's a little more about Meljen's:

 Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog, and freebies and promos now and then on our facebook FAN PAGE!  Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at our store HERE to browse through all of Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Christy this is a super truck , well done its so colourful what a lovely card I love this one.
Hugs Elaine

Leanne said...

This is awesome Christy!!! I love the idea that he just finishing jumping! Way Cool!! Your little man is gonna love it!
;)